WE RECOGNIZE THAT RPO IS A UNIQUE INDUSTRY REQUIRING A COMMON SET OF REQUIREMENTS AND STANDARDS
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is an emerging industry, and there is considerable noise in the marketplace. We feel that companies specializing in RPO must have some consistencies and be differentiated from all other traditional options. RPO must provide support consistent with the recruitment support that provided by standard internal company recruiting departments, and must be measurable. And RPO must operate on the priciple that everyone deserves respect. Currently within the staffing industry, respect is all too often not a component of the recruiting process, particularly in regards to candidates. But we feel that people are not a commodity.
ARE YOU A RECRUITMENT PROCESS OUTSOURCER?
RPOA Qualification Requirements: If you answer yes to all of the following, you could qualify as a member of the RPOA:
Operating as your client's internal recruitment function, does your company:
1. Manage the recruitment process directly with the hiring managers?
2. Act as the primary recruitment resource for jobs supported?
3. Actively promote the client's employment brand?
4. Manage the applicant tracking?
5. Incorporate and promote all applicant sources, including employee referrals, user groups, job posting boards, etc.?
6. Provide human contact with the hiring manager and candidates as needed throughout the process?
7. Take the job from initial job profiling with the hiring manager to supporting the closing process?
8. Assess each candidate against job specific criteria?
9. Have a direct sourcing capability?
10. Offer similar services to multiple clients?
Additional capabilities that qualify as RPO Best Practices:
* Do you capture, track and report EEO data?